Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Twenty

The Pens lost last night in glorius fashion. Fleury is not the type of goalie they need. He is the once piece missing from having a championship team and by the time they get rid of him other parts of the team will have already been dismantled.

Lunch today is some more of the White bean, kale, zuchini veggie soup from last night. It's different from our usual fair but not bad at all.

Had an excellent time recording BOOM! Addiction interview show last night.

The snow is starting to pile up. We got about 3.5 inches so far.

Dude Teri and I have a backlog of mma and genre TV we want to watch and it just keeps piling up. We at this point could probably go several years with stuff that we have already and not need to watch anything current.

I want to catch up with Marvel's Inhumanity storyline this weekend. Only 15-20 so it shouldn't be a problem.

Next up on the backlog is November 2011 as well as a bunch of books to catch up completly in my current reading. Oh and an older book so I can write my first Origins article for Comic Addiction.

There just is not enough time in the day for me right now.

We had tomatoe soup with cheesy bay bisquits. It was great. My baby, Chef Teri can cook her ass off.


No comments:

Post a Comment