Friday, January 31, 2014

Twenty eighth

So with this post I have hit 28 out of 31 days in my daily blogging quest. I'll have to tighten that up a bit. One day a month is cool but...

I have found a new comic book podcast to take the place of Comic Geek Speak. With all the changes CGS has made those left other then Adam are really not that interesting to listen to especially a New Jersey shop owmner that has been a many recent episodes as an honorarty geek. Talking comics is cool and Stephanie Cooke is the coolest dig her muchly.

Steve Bryant got in touch with me today about a 223 page Athena Voltaire pdf I was due since supporting his kickstarter. I am beyond psyched. AV is my favorite comic book character right now.

At home downloading my AV pdf's then gonna stitch them together. Kinda excited. I've been waiting for this longer thne I can remember. 18 months maybe or longer.


No comments:

Post a Comment