Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Eight

Boring day at work, next.

Lunch was a meatless chilli prepared by Chef Teri. It was good if not a little hot. Well no not a litte right at the end of what I can comfortably eat actually. We have some more for me tomorrow, yummo.

Looking through my various digital collections I realized I dumped one that I had been working on for years. It is possible to reconstruct what I threw out but it would not be worth the effort to reaquire said compenents. Cleaning out can take many different forms.

After a dinner of some killer potato soup Teri and I snuggled in and watched some Seton Hall Villanova Big East conference play. This time of year is the best college basketball, conference play on the way to the dance. March madness babyyyyyy!!

Mrk Henry's short story in Carnipunk was trey wierd.

Bal Arneson's new show is odd to me. Does she really cook with all those spices or is she trying because of the show?

No comments:

Post a Comment