Sunday, January 5, 2014

...and Five is right out!

Started off the day by sleeping in till 9am. Man that was much needed. Not sure why I can't do that every time I get the chance. A dalyance later and the day began.

Teri and I recorded a Mighty Thorcast, watched the Strictly Come Dancing Christmas special and recorded a Dance Fevre as well.

Got my bible reading in for today. 5 days and still going. I only managed about a month last year and got behind finally quitting even worrying about doing it.

Lunch/dinner is a tomatoe lentil soup based on a rusticy Italian recipe. The month of broths continues. Our thoughts are to eat only soups/broths that are low carb and meat free in order to kick start our weight lose goals for the year. Last year I lost 35 lbs and managed to keep off 30 after the holidays.

The Pittsburgh Penguins would be a much more complete team if they got rid of Marc Andre Fleury in goal. He is not the kind of goalie that can win a game on the occasions that's what the Pens need. The only reason his numbers are what they are is that the Pens can score 4,5,6 goals when need be, like today. They beat the Winnipeg Jets 6-5. The were down 2-0, went up 5-2, lost the lead at 5-5 and then won it with a couple minutes remaining. No one officially that covers the team seems to view him as the liability that I do. Perhaps I'm wrong, I would love to seem him go away and find out.

Split time with the Pens game and the Cincinatti San Diego game.

Now we're on to the San Franciso Green Bay playoff game at the Frozen Tundra.

Watching my brother and sister butt heads on Facebook as kinda funny.

Waiting for the GoDaddy.com bowl to start watching a Cooking Network show abour food trucks. I wish we had a scene around here but nope not in BFE.

Man iTunes podcast side is a total pile of slimy, fly blown shit! On that pissy note I'm out.


No comments:

Post a Comment