Saturday, January 18, 2014

Seventeen

I have lived my life with no regrets. Now that one son is out of the nest and the other is closing in on the exit I find that is no longer the case. I wonder if that is a typical parent response or just me being a sucky parent. Too late now I suppose.

Lazy day so far. Started out with bacon, egg and cheese bisquits homemade. Watching The Kitchen which has turned into our new favorite Food Network show.

Got behind so I just read yesterdays bible reading. That's the third time so far I have failed to do it on the given day. It's just so hard for me to do it.

Caught up on Almost Human, Marvel Agents of SHIELD and some Grimm then the World Series of Fighting.

Caught up on Marvel comics Infinity storyline. Some really high points and totally sucky art.

Mike is back at Tech this evening gettin ready to start his second sememster with his eyes on perhaps Psycholoy. Physics burned him out on the math.



No comments:

Post a Comment