Friday, January 3, 2014

...and the number shall be Three.

Woke up to some bitter ass this ain't a temperate zone cold this morning. My office at work is on the outer edge of a building with poor heating. Even with a hoodie and winter socks on my nose stayed cold the entire day.

Teri made some spicy tomatoey soup for our Month of broths day 2.

The laundromat was fairly unoccupied. I commenorated the trip on Facebook.

I wonder what I could have done to have developed a better bond with Mike my oldest. He's 18 and very much his own person but the last 5 or so years and we have not been in the same neighborhood. It more then eats at me that my baby and I don't see very eye to eye. His brother is two years younger so most of what I learned about being a dad was by trying to be one for Mike. Not sure at this point what it will take except maybe time.

Watchung the Discover Orange Bowl between Ohio State and Clemson trying not to think about it.

I have finished my bible reading for the day, read some prose and got a man juice shot at the dr's office so I guess the day was productive. I signed for my local library's 2014 reading challeneg in support of their 100 year anniversary. They are giving away monthly gifts, I doubt I'll read enough but we'll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment