Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Seven

Whatever is beyond cold is what it was like when I went outside this morning to warm up the cars. On top of that the heat at work was broken discovered by a comparison of the other end of the building with my office and the 20+ difference in temperature.

Lunch was the rest of the Chicken Barley soup from the other night. Still yummy.

I found out today that one of my favorite Urban Fantasy podcasts has closed up shop. It makes me want to come out with one of my own but I went through too many podcast syndrome last year and don't want to fall into it again.

I was dissapointed to hear the Auburn lost the national championship game last night. Florida State was not the better team in my opinion. Not to mentin their quarterback/Heisman winner is a rapist.

It seems I have turned to twitter for my more philosophical thoughts and Facebook for my long from bitching.

Dinner was a meatless chilli that lit this white boi up! It was muy tasty.

Now I sit blogging and sorting through the novels digitized in the month of December. Over eight and a half gigs of files that I sort through for stuff from any of 250 or so authors of of a set number of titles.




No comments:

Post a Comment