Saturday, January 4, 2014

Four

Man it's sweet gettin to sleep late. Wes stayeed up for some reason until after midnighte last night, not sure why.

Chef Moore prepared her take on Egg McMuffins for us for breakfast this morning. It was far better then anything any McRestaurant can make.

Lots of football pregame today first for the playoffs then for the Bowl game. Plus we caught a new food network show called the Kitchen which I would recommend if you are a fan of Jeff Mauro he did a good job.

I reorganized my kindle books trying to get a better handle on what I have so as to know what to keep an eye out for in the future. Which prompted me to order a couple things for us from Amazon that we had been wanting. Teri wanted a desk calendar for work and I wanted a particular newly published D Who book of a series.

Teri kept up with today's bowl games but I transitioned to some MMA I had backed up from this past fall I wanted to watch. Bellator might not be the premier organization but it's entertaining enough for me.

I'm kicking around an idea to blog about Southern WV happenings in some way not sure what exactly I want to do.

I finished an Iron Druid story in the Craniepunk anthology. I believe Kevin Hearne will be my next stop after I finsh Carniepunk.







No comments:

Post a Comment