Sunday, January 12, 2014

Twelve

Woke up this morning to a beautiful woman in my bed. I tried to remember why and it escaped me. Just lucky I guess.

She then proceeded to prepare for us a wonderful breakfast of pancakes and bacon.

The idiocy on twitter with #wvchemleak and #wvwatercrisis boggles my mind.

Panthers 49er's on the tube, whilst I catch up on 2010 comics.

Everybody in the chemical leak wants to blame the company whose chemical it was. Where is the accountability of couty and state officials that even allowed something of this nature to happen. The only mandate that company has is to make money the county state officials on the other hand have the responsibility to protect the interest of their citizens. They most obviously did not.

Chicken Barley soup for dinner, yummikins.

Denver San Diego on the tube.

Finishing up the day with a little bible reading and Chopped.All in all a quiet day.

No comments:

Post a Comment