Saturday, January 11, 2014

Eleven

Yes baby started the day with homemade bisquits and gravy.

...that feeling you get sometimes when your children do something you wonder where you went wrong and are surprised they are even yours. Being a parent is not always warm and fuzzy

Recorded Emerald Archer, nice to get one in the can. Still have the books for another one.

At one point today I was tracking the WVU men's basketball game on the iPad had NFL playoff football on the TV and a K-1 card going off live on the laptop. I kinda like watching sports.

Chicken barley soup for dinner it was trey yummy.

Now flipping between a second NFL playoff game and the pens playing in Calgary. Plus I'm reading some comics from 2010 trying to catch up to the beginning of 2012. I have now actually fallen behind the current books yet again.

Hit my bible reading for the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment