Monday, January 6, 2014

Six

Ok I know the temps to start of the day are not what is considered temperate, what the hell!

Breakfast today had the most meat and most carbs of any meal today and probably will for most days during the month of January. My start weight for this little experiment was 303 so we will see if it was worth it. Already a planned day off on the 14th because it is the anniversary of me and my beautiful bride Teri. We ate our wedding dinner at a local Chinese place and have kept up the tradition since.

Work continues to be an irritating mess of knowledge that I have yet to come to grips with. I will but until then my latest projects are muchly works in progress.

Lunch was Chicken Lentil soup. Yummy this broth soup things hasn't been too bad.

Lead up to the BCS Championship game on ESPN has Tim Tebow and Nick Saban. Two of my favorite football personalities, I'm jazzed.

Dinner was a veggie tofu soup. Tofu isn't the bestest tasting thing ever but it's workable and very adaptive as to what you put it in. Fried up before hand it's not too bad.

Ugh I really dislike Brent Musberger's commentating. He and Herbstreet and calling the game.

I casted my votes for the World Mixed Martial Arts awards. Lots of good stuff to choose from and some cheeze.

I decided for the first time to listen to one of my favorite podcasts live. Pro WMMA Live.

Auburn is dealin some stuff to Florida State. 21-10 at halftime.





No comments:

Post a Comment