Wednesday, November 23, 2016

2016 316

Conference call to fix a problem that has be ongoing for almost a year. I'm not hopeful at all but will do what needs to be done to fix it at present. I am hopeful that we will soon (not bloody likely) be done with theses two vendors. Not been a very healthy relationship.

Seems I will be having a difficult time putting new novels on my iPad.

Body Combat was painful. Seems my shoulder is still very unhappy with the many things required of it during such a workout. So I'll just put it  on the list with my lower back and left hip and just buy stock in a pain reliever company.

Missed at least an hour of College Team American Ninja Warrior, forgot.

Did watch the season 24 finale of Dancing with the Stars. Podcast ready to go for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment