Friday, November 4, 2016

2016 297

Wow so now my mood has risen from bleak to waves of intense sadness. I can't even imagine what Mike goes through with this kinda stuff. I guess his situation is more my fault than I previously believed.

Not a good day. I'm actually looking forward to walking this evening.

No good news on the house. Now the appraiser has been delayed cause the bitch that wants to sell the house is doing stupid bitch shit and her realtor is as useless as tits on a car. No water so that we can complete our home inspection and a lean on the house which the appraiser says prevents him from doing his stuff. No because the appraiser has been delayed who knows when what the fuck gets fixed it will take him to get back to the house. Took about two weeks from when Chef Teri signed the papers.

Wow yeah this is the best week ever.

Dinner was blah, like me.


No comments:

Post a Comment