Monday, November 14, 2016

2016 306









Up early to chill a bit.

Lack luster continental breakfast but it's fuel for the day so I guess it worked.

Damn that was an awesome day. We went in costume today and will chill in street clothes tomorrow.

More conscious of pics to show to those interested but not going.

Grabbed some shows and visited a few shops. It's nice being able to slow down with two day to enjoy.

So far two years going the food is generally poor. Drinks a plenty and yummy sides but the mains are not good. Well have to rethink eating here tomorrow.

Seven plus hours on site and now time for dinner.

We went to a cool 'gastropub' and then and ice cream shop. Today was really a good thing for me and helped reset my recently screwed thinking. I remembered what it was like to share something we both like with my loving wife. I pity having to go back to the real world.

Chilling at the room, posting FB pics. Then to sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment