Friday, November 11, 2016

2016 304

Get to start the day off with the resumption of a trouble shooting remote access/teleconference call that was interrupted yesterday due to equipment failure. I am little more than a spectator and it frustrates me because I could be much more productive elsewhere.

Nope technical difficulties that both impede and have priority over my shit tale precedence and must be attended to first.

So I'm trying to get in touch with my wife who is traveling with her boss. No answer on G chat, text or cell phone and her bosses cell is busy. Needless to say I'm working on not freakin the fuck out. I called the office they are supposed to be working out of today and got no answer, it went to machine. The universe if fucking stacked against me today. Finally got ahold of her nearly an hour after tens of attempts.

Chef Teri and I also realized our attempt on the house was rendered null and void by lack of contractual fulfillment. We were told last week but it didn't register until last night. Oh well.

I'm nearly at my wits end for things I regard as bullshit that is really throwing my fucking life into disarray. I think I'm feeling an inkling of what the anti Trump people have been expressing about there perception of the future because at this point my doesn't look overly cheery.

Now the negative has moved from my head last week to my heart. I dislike this feeling more than the other. Things will work themselves out I suppose just leave great big raking scars in the process. Adulting.

Small chore break from work. Chef Teri dropped the car off to be detailed prior to our trip this weekend. While I was out I cashed my check and ran by the PO. Money and packages, adulting highlights for sure.

Pens lost.

Trip prep begins.


No comments:

Post a Comment