Saturday, November 5, 2016

2016 298

Friday.

Hopefully our dinner reservation is a go, I need to call later to insure.

The black miasma that has been clouding my brain seems to have dissipated and now I am left with my normal disillusionment about things I don't like. Finally. A week is typically about how long it lasts. Now just to track how often in occurs or even if it has that kind of periodicity.

Today's work imperative is to get a couple mobile mappers, that we have not used in years, into operation so that some other entity can use them to makeup for their lack of 21st century tech. I worry about any thoughts to upgrade firmware this long bypassed, hopefully nothing like that will be required.

Diggin doing research for my upcomin Tick podcast. I really dig book research. This is the most upbeat I have felt since last week. I like it.


Dinner was awesome but the news about Blue Spoon was not. They may not be open much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment