Wednesday, November 9, 2016

2016 302

Election Day. I have chosen the route of conscientious objector this time around. Selecting one of two septic tank bottom scrapings does not interest me.

It's interesting to me how everything now is driven by the genetics of a person rather than their intellectual shortcomings. 'White, male entitlement' is an example. Used to be dude's a dick was the excuse now it's our genome that is our descriptor. As a WASP cis-het male I have very quickly tired of being the root of all society's ills and ailments. All those that believe I'm the problem by glance because of my genetics 'fuck you!' At least do me the human courtesy of getting to know me before you write me off. If you don't you become part of the problem you are railing against.

Now we are caught trying to figure if we want to continue pursuit of a house or wait until later in 2017. Bitch cost us 350 bucks because of her shit.

Sent an email to a podcast host for misrepresenting a twitter exchange he and I had. No names were mentioned but he made me out to look like a dick when I wasn't being one and I took offense.

Society's desire to label to facilitate expedient dismissal is beyond tiring for me. Instead of the desire to consider people as individuals so many who desire their individuality in turn lump people broadly so that the out of hand dismissal process can be broadly applied to huge numbers instantaneously.

Purposefully staying away from social media tonite as I have no desire to get caught up in the shitstorm.

Reading Marvel silver age comics and watching the Pens beat Edmonton. Even with all the hype and speed Edmonton brought into town Pittsburgh still showed the route to the 2016-17 Stanley Cup goes through their house.




No comments:

Post a Comment