Thursday, November 3, 2016

2016 296

Comic book day

I feel my head going 'dark' this morning so I need to be extra careful about talking about things that bother me until things "lighten" up.

Got a fire hydrant project finished today. It didn't turn out to be as mind numbing as I thought.

Really gettin to feel bad. I hope a nice casual walk well help even things out a bit. I know it will pass but the wait until is a beast.

Actually dropped a podcast today because the hosts pick a bad day to rag on each other and a topic I'm a fan of. Oh well, I'm not hurting for things to listen to.

Tried walking to clean the headspace and it didn't work. I have figured out that when things happen that I don't like beyond some triggering level it cause a negative cascade in me head that leads to my current feelings. Certainly doesn't bode well for more adulting as that is a constant, things happening we don't like.

Lucha was ok but I honestly didn't pay much attention. Tried to read comics but that didn't work either. No Pens game it started too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment