Thursday, November 10, 2016

2016 303

Donald Trump is the President elect. I can't say I'm surprised...damn I'm surprised.

Comic book day more importantly.

I feel genuinely bad that so many people are walking around daily in fear and now more are and the intensity has increased. Anytime I think about fear I recall...'fear is the mind killer'...so true. With fear ever present in one's mind it fills so much space that it becomes more and more difficult to use it for anything other than to store and ruminate on fear. I feel for folks, I truly do.

There is absolutely no moderation in society as a whole anymore.

Seems like Clinton will take the popular vote and Trump the Electoral. Once again a demonstration that our government does NOT represent the people.

I simply can't fathom investing that much of my happiness on who is president. These people that can't seem to function today because of teh disappointment...I can't even.

Dinner was awesome.

Lucha Underground FTW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment