Monday, November 21, 2016

2016 312

We decide to officially pass on the house. Chef Teri is going to make the phone calls. I hope those go smoothly. Something tells me with the way things have been about that house they won't.

No probable resolution to our bug problem until more than likely the turn of the year. Almost 18 months after they got unbearable and up to five months since the neighbors moved out. My faith in our landlord is all but gone.

I have to get more persnikity about my medication issue as I have not gotten a return call from my DR since leaving the message Tuesday. Communication when I have appointments is good any other time it's like trying to pull a moose out of my ass.

982 week left till retirement, give of take. That's doable right...right?

At least I can count on the next two days not being at work the rest of the above, well adulting is really fun lately.

Figured out where Christmas money will come from. Lotsa stuff done today means less hanging chad. I don't like hanging chad.

Thinkin today on how a bailed on my brother and sister and never really looked back. We are siblings pretty much only by birth not really much else there. Very little relationship, especially in their formative years. My fault.



No comments:

Post a Comment