Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Two hundred seventy six

I started yet another comic book index blog last night. This one so I can put down my thoughts on re-reading the Uncanny X-men from Giant Size on through. I guess these blogs are my way of talking about the books that I like even though it's a very one sided conversation.

Again someone on Facebook who is not a christian but probably would say they have 'read' the bible is using old testament scripture to support their non christian contention. If they had 'read' the bible they would understand as do real Christians that we are not bound by the old testament covenant that we have a new one as of the Crucifixion of Christ.

You post something and then when folks start discussing what you posted you delete it saying you never argue about it. What the fuck is the point of all that? Get some damn balls of move to the side!

After some rough going early and unreliable play from Fleury they spotted him the 6+ goals he needs to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment