Sunday, October 26, 2014

Two hundred seventy four

Gameday this morning running while my body tries to convince me that Campestre is not the type of cuisine it appreciates me ingesting.

Now trying to figure out what I want to do. Read for tonites podcast, read for one of several index blog I'm playing with, read a novel and try to finish it up, nothing but watch TV...decisions, decisions, decisions

Wow had a long discussion of our sons when the ex stopped by the apartment after going to a local church. Will wonders never cease.

Hopefully Chef Teri and my plans to have dinner with my oldest son Mike will still go through. He has proven so far in his young life to be painfully unreliable.

Looks like my fantasy football team may pull one out

Steelers won and my fantasy team for all intents and purposes did not.

Dinner and after with Mike went very well.



No comments:

Post a Comment