Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Two hundred sixty four

Work.......

Listening to the Wall Street Journal's podcast cover the government's work on Ebola is a joke...the government not the WSJ.

I'm really conflicted as to what to tell my youngest son about some issues that have caused him to run afoul of his mother and accepted local morality. In another couple years I know my answers will be decidedly different then they are now. Does that make me hypocritical?

I have been following and participating in various ebook bundle programs. The first was Humble Bundle and now I have purchased my second Story Bundle for Urban Fantasy. Cool ideas for very little money.

Mighty Thorcast Special episode in the can now to post produce it and last night's Dance Fevre and see if I can't get them both out. Done

Now to finish with Rivalry Night on NBCSN Detroit at Boston and sundry other.




No comments:

Post a Comment