Monday, October 6, 2014

Two hundred forty five

I'm really looking forward to hearing a female talk about Outlander in an intelligent, thoughtful manner rather then the wet panty, you ain't never way that all I have heard so far do. The unfortunate thing is that those discussions will never be taken seriously when you fan gush all over it.

Listening to comic book geeks discuss comic book movies is just short of painful to me. Those conversations usually embody most everything I dislike about others opinions.

A wonderful dinner of Quesdilla burgers from Chef Teri and the first episode of this weeks Strictly Come Dancing.

Next up will be podcast editing while watching this week's Dancing with the Stars. Emerald Archer and The Mighty Thorcast.

Busy night so far, draft time. It sucked hard. Started out too low for my taste and too many on autodraft killed any plans I had. Oh well it will be what it is.






No comments:

Post a Comment