Thursday, October 9, 2014

Two hundred fifty eight

Imagine the limpest most uncrunchy snack chip you have ever eaten and that is how I feel about my job. STALE!!

I miss the kind of life I felt I had in academia. Perhaps I did miss out on not going on to teach college somewhere and maybe I can start to move that way in another year or so. Some of the absolute horror stories I have heard about adjunct make me apprehensive. Rather I'll just be a student forever taking classes.

I went to CU and participated in Dr Manzo's Geography career day. It was cool to be back in that capacity. I enjoyed.

Tonite the Pens kick off their 2014-15 campaign at home against the Anaheim Ducks. Made 4 fantasy roster moves that finalized this morning and found out I am 12th out of 12 for waiver preference. Picked 10 in the draft and 12th for the waiver wire. Seems like getting anyone but sleepers is going to be by sheer luck this season.

I have already more or less given up on my fantasy football team when the first week I had 8 of 12 players get injured and 3 being horses.

Just rejected my first trade request of the fantasy hockey season.

Pasta for dinner, chocolate pudding for desert and Pens for the show. My baby making fun of me makes it complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment