Thursday, October 23, 2014

Two hundred seventy two

Starting with last night we have a weekend of plans being altered against what we want.

First my youngest wants to change his schedule with us this weekend, then Chef Teri has work stuff both today and tomorrow. Being the 'nice guy' sure can suck at times.

Listening to MMA Hour I can tell I am loosing interest in MMA. Especially since it's been almost a year since I was researching for my podcast. A weekly show was lots of work and I did it for about a year and a half before flaming out. Now it juts too much to keep up with and too many shows I can't watch legally. I can't wait until this Fox contract is over and then maybe it will be interesting again. Too watered down at this point especially with so many fighters being injured.

This season it looks like I may dig that deeply into the Pens as I have a blog following them this season, we'll see how that plays out. I'm great with ideas but my follow through notoriously sucks.

Sorry we missed the TUF 20 episode to watch that paltry showing by the Pens. My favorite female fighter fought and won, gotta grab that one.

So far the Pens are up 3-1. Greiss is doing an excellent job. Well until allowing 2 goals in 2 1/2 minutes. Shit!!!

I'll read about this shit in the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment