Thursday, October 30, 2014

Two hundred seventy seven

Homemade casidilla burgers lat night and Chef Teri has a long term winner with that recipe.

It seems the NCAA is letting up on athletes making money while in college. That's a good thing it's their likeness and livelihood who's business is it other then theirs. Their name and likeness is their brand.

I need to watch some MMA I'm starting to need a fix.

I feel really excited to drop more posts on my new Xmen blog. Unabashed Xfan. I think the nomenclature is an idex blog. I'm going to read books and give my thoughts on them. Nothing special. It would be cool to get folks to comment but I haven't really told anyone about it so that would be hard to happen. I have also started Widow's Bite: A Marvel Black Widow Read Along BlogThousands To Read and Not Enough Time and Imag(i)Nation. It seems a lot but basically they are all there just for my to drop my thoughts as I read-reread X-men, Image Comics, Black Widow and older books.

It's disappointing when the purveyor of all that is both trendy and useless in BFE (Walmart) doesn't carry a 33 inch metal replacement zipper. I'm getting closer and closer to just doing all my shopping at Amazon, because they tend to carry what I need, brick and mortar not so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment