Thursday, October 16, 2014

Two hundred sixty five

Enterovirus, ebola being airbourne, Putin threatening nuclear destabilization, the Euro is struggling as are most economies in Europe and the DOW dropping like a rock in water. Not sure but things don't seem to being going well in a general sense. Although the Royals made the World Series for the first time in 29 years.

I believe I have come to the last of my level headedness over the fact that fuckers who work out at a nearby crossfit place feel they can park where ever the fuck they want. I'm about to up my nastiness over the whole damn thing.

Solid dinner out but nothing spectacular. The best part was that Chef teri didn't feel like cooking and so she didn't.

Now Pens and Attack on Titan time.

Pens lose. They didn't deserve to win giving up 2 goals in the last 3 minutes of the game. I swear Fleury can only when blowouts and is just not built to win close games. He is, has been and will be a mediocre goalie who has benefited playing behind Crosby and Malkin.




No comments:

Post a Comment