Friday, October 31, 2014

Two hundred seventy nine

Payday! That is all about work.

I am consistently beyond disappointed that one of my longest listened too and formerly favorite podcasts has taken on a host I can not stand to listen too. The topics are still interesting but Chris just sucks the life out of me every time I hear his voice and he is deferred to by the other hosts because he is a longtime reader and owns a comic shop. The others are all braves and view him as the chief to follow whenever he hosts and I wish anyone else would be on instead of him. Oh well on to the next show.

The NHL has far more of a stranglehold on their media rights then is necessary. They should allow fans the freedom of purchasing team only plans. Gary Bettman is an ass.

So far this season Chef Teri and I have watched every period of Pens hockey this season. Last nights game is buggin me because we didn't catch any of it. Arrrrrr I've got to find a way to watch it before Sunday night.

Lookin froward to salad tonite.

I hope we can get in the entire Pens game before Grimm and Constantine if not no bed until all is watched.

Yes game watched in 135 minutes. I now wish I could find all the games in that format but it would mean waiting a day to do it and that's not as cool as fiction shows.

Editing and posting Dance Fevre 156.



No comments:

Post a Comment