Friday, February 27, 2015

2015 58

After all the shit yesterday with my Dr's appointment I went today and my Dr wasn't there but neither did they even have me down for an appointment. Which means when all is said and done and they take my blood I will have been off most medications for a week. Wonder how that is going to look. Can you say skewed results? I knew you could.

Ordered some Upper Deck hockey cards today. Interesting to watch as sets come and go and what prices folks ask.

Just messaged the host of one of my longer listened to podcasts. I've listen since they started and she said they had missed not hearing from me in  a while. I was touched. Podcasting can be such a cool thing to be a part of when you just keep it in perspective and old school.

It's ok to organize and/or attend a female only or Japanese only or gender queer only function but to advertise much less attend a male only, christian only or cis male only function is socially irresponsible. Fuck that and fuck you bunch of pussies that are trying to get back what's been denied or taken away from you. It's getting to the point I don't want to support and even hope you fail. WASP cis male power, all the way you fuckwads. Situational ethics is a pile of horseshit and anyone that plays with that should choke on it and exit the gene pool immediately. This even the score bullshit is getting really old.

Man that eggplant lasagna really messes with my gut. Ouchy.

Playin around with the iPad on my computer as I have gotten iTunes to work and am cleaning it up of all the podcast bullshit. Put on some novels and My Little Pony comics.

Watching Bellator USA vs England.


No comments:

Post a Comment