Thursday, February 19, 2015

2015 50

Another stay home day because of this fucking shitty weather. Don't misunderstand I would rather be independently wealthy and not need to work but...

Wow the pretentiousness of theses folks often highlighted in the house buying shows is way beyond reason.

We did go ahead and run out to wash clothes today. Gave me a reason to read another volume of New Lone Wolf and Cub. Started on Food Wars but realized that I had grabbed a volume further along then what I was so instead I focused on the Joe Kubert issue of Comic Book Creator I've been carrying around.

Now for some homemade Kung Po Beef for lunch.

Back in the nest Chef Teri and I are watching an episode of The Six Million Dollar Man on esquire.

Pens lost but I did finish another of my catchup projects, Justice League dark.


No comments:

Post a Comment