Tuesday, February 17, 2015

2015 48

I am now displeasantly reminded of how out of any semblance of shape I am. After our recent 24 hours of snow I went out this morning and cleaned off our small porch, dug a path to our car and clean the car off. Now I am back inside having run a marathon. Good to know also that my extremities have not lost all feeling do to my neuropathy. They can still hurt after being out in the cold for too long.

Starting off today's TV with The Americans, Grimm

Just heard from Chris that he doesn't want to podcast anymore. He puts too much work into it and it's just not fun for him. I understand but am very disappointed.

Playing games to save people's feelings really turns my stomach. Honesty should always be first and foremost.

Chef Teri and I dug the car. There is something not right about having to do that kind of shit just because of where we have been forced to live.

Big salad for dinner and some kind of visual weirdness for both of us. Kind of like a UFO except we both saw it at the same time.

Pens on vs the Caps. That loss is Kris Latang's fault, no doubt. This team sucks ass since the first third of the season. Not sure what happened but changes need to be made and I think it starts with the coach.


No comments:

Post a Comment