Wednesday, February 18, 2015

2015 49

Getting to work wasn't any problem after we remembered I used the emergency brake last night after moving the care. On second thought perhaps with below 0 temps I shouldn't use that at all. Hindsight is 20/20.

Is getting something for less the 50% off a good thing? I'm not sure.

I wish Chef Teri and I were home safe, warm, comfy rather then worrying about how the fuck we'll get home after sell our immortal souls to make money for folks that could never possible be as concerned about us as we are. I truly hate this kinda of bullshit more and more every year.

Ariel Helwani is a neurotic little whiny piece of shit as a human but he interviews interesting people.

Texas Flip and Move about the housing market in and around Fort Worth Texas, that show is kinds weird.

Recorded an episode of Shortbox Showcase with Professor Alan and others. Awesome time.


No comments:

Post a Comment