Saturday, February 14, 2015

2015 44

The Pens blew a 3-0 lead and won their Ottawa game 5-4 in a shootout.

I just listened to a friend and someone I look up too very much talk very very favorably about one of my podcasts. I am now stoked. Feels good that someone else can enjoy something I enjoy doing. It was once said feedback is the coin of podcasting, I think that's pretty true. Now don't get me wrong if you podcast for that coin you are doing it wrong but that coin sure is cool to get.

Our bullshit cater to the lowest common denominator, every gets a fuckin trophy, lets treat everyone the same regardless of ability is giving us a soft, pussy, sucky, spineless world.

Just found out that one of the winners of the Powerball I recently went in for with a group of co-workers (something I never do) is a single mother of four, one of which has cerebral palsy makes me feel like shit for ever hoping to win. Good for her, seriously.


No comments:

Post a Comment