Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Two hundred ninety

Blah day at work but it picked up after.

Chef Teri and I went to Richlands, Va to catch the Glenn Miller Orchestra.

Pretty pissed that when trying to locate Richlands Middle school, as Google had directed us to an old site, it was not in Richlands at all even though Richlands is an actual town but rather in Cedar Bluff which is a neighboring town.

Sick and tired of the sorry ass small minded hillbilly mentality that is omnipresent around here. Small town living is an insult to intelligence and it's no wonder gap teeth and inbreeding is how outsiders view these people. I live here and have lived here most of my life and I would have to add meth heads and those stereotypes are pretty damn accurate.

Glad to be in my cave away from all those people. Excellent concert and even better datenight.


No comments:

Post a Comment