Monday, November 17, 2014

Two hundred ninety six

UGH!!! Stayed up till past midnight last night and this morning is sucking ass so far.

Some thoughts about what I want to do for TEAL Productions next year so I guess I'll start me goals list for 2015 today.

I had a question answered on a hockey podcast, I'm in!

Listening to the first three episodes of the Constantine Afterbuzz show and I realize how much I'm really diggin the show. Maybe I should pull out the source and read the comics. Add to my 2015 todo list.

It's been fun to watch our youngest son's journey to college so far. Excited to see what he finally picks and hope that he is more successful at it then his brother has been.

Prolly watch Strictly Come Dancing tonite before Dancing with the Stars.

I need to edit and post MBA too...outta town Thur and Fri.

Watched most of the Strictly and Dancing with.

Man dinner was slammin. Chef Teri never ceases to amaze my taste buds.


No comments:

Post a Comment