Saturday, November 22, 2014

Three hundred one

Tudor's and College Gameday for the laid back win.

Now we are catching up on The Strain.

I am trying to catch up on the little projects I keep tasking myself with at the same time as the above.

I'm a little disappointed that The Strain descended into the massive monsters must be fended off and the group survive trope. I thought it had a more cerebral potential.

The longer this season of The Strain goes the more disappointed I get in the writing.

Omlette spot for dinner. Not haute cuisine but works non the less.

The Strain kind of petered out the longer the season ran...not so sure about loosing time to  a second season.

Now catching up on Z Nation which is way cooler because it seems to take itself way less seriously then TS or TWD.

Pens game interrupts our regularly scheduled non pens time.


No comments:

Post a Comment