Monday, November 10, 2014

Two hundred eighty nine

I was looking at where I was in a game called Pearl's Peril that Chef Teri and I play on FB. I realized we started playing together and used to really dig helping each other on the puzzles. I am now 5-6 levels ahead of her simply because...I don't even know. So far ahead in fact that I can't help her with her level's puzzles because they have been too long ago and she can't help with mine because she doesn't know them. What started out as a together sharing thing is not any longer and I feel responsible for that. Kinda a low level dick move. I decided this morning that I am going to stop playing my game and only help Chef Teri with hers until she catches up to where I am and we can play together again like we were doing and enjoying very much.

I'm sorry I left you behind baby but I will help like I used to. My bad.(sniff)

Excellent dinner tonite from Chef Teri...some kind of stir fried chicken and veggies. Yummo.

Strictly Come Dancing on the tele.

Dancing with the Stars to finish up. Tommy Chong needs to go home rather then Leah...that's bullshit.


No comments:

Post a Comment