Thursday, November 13, 2014

Two hundred ninety one

I miss the older days of CGS...Brian, Peter, Jamie and whomever else was free.

I miss the comics I grew up with in the 80's

I miss the comics I read while defining myself in the 90's.

I miss the Big Band era of music.

I miss watching two little boys discover things and grow up.

I miss being a carefree college student.

I miss Belize.

I'm discomfortable with how the Dancing with the Stars group on Afterbuzz will laud and applaud Tommy Chong for his journey on the show at 76 years of age but will put down Leah Thompson's journey at age 53. They don't seem to realize Tommy is doing better only in their minds because they have lower expectations for him then they did Leah coming into the show.

If Tommy wins this I may swear off the show completely as it will have become nothing more then a Junior High popularity contest and has nothing to do with the talent or journey of the star. Very sad.

Fox on the other hand is contemplating cancelling a true competition show in SO You Think You Can Dance. Just no accounting for taste in TV shows by the viewing public. Lowest common denominator at its most extreme.

I think Whitney this week proved that she has been the best choreographer this season.

Recorded Dance Fevre (now two shows in the can to edit).

Watched the Pens game from last night. BOOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment