Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Three hundred thirty nine

Last day of 2014, feels like just about any other.

X-Aspirations 1 down now moving on to Danger Room 1. Now moving on to Children of the Atom 1 which is a British couple way different aesthetic.

Rachel and Miles issue 4 wherein they sum up the rest of the Silver Age X-men which means that Children of the Atom, X-Aspirations and  Danger Room are the silver age X-men shows left.

I remembering listening to Uncanny X-cast back in the day but that was 2006ish. Lets see.

And finally X-Addiction which is the precursor to Cultural Wormhole's X-Nation show.

I'm going to be able to get the three mangas I forget to order this past August on Amazon, so I'll probably do that tonite. That will only leave me with 4 comics and a magazine still to get. One or two of the comics is out and it looks like I can get the magazine from the publisher. We'll see.

Excellent dinner and 'us' time watching the Pens to finish out the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment