Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 1

Lets plan for 160 podcasts episodes this year.
Daily blog posts. Knocked out 339/365 last year.
I want to read at least a novel/TPB/prose book a month.
More non big 2 comics.
No Marvel od DC except for Star Wars
X-men read/re-read project.
Track the comics I read this year.
Lose weight target is 260. 290 today.
Find a church for Chef Teri and I to attend regularly.
Get out to play with the peasants more, I feel as though I am losing touch.
Start a dancing exercise regime with Chef Teri.

Watching Maleficent this morning. Step Up 5, whatever it's subtitled and now some college football.

Probably the most humbling thing I have ever had happen.We're sitting doing our own things on the couch and Chef Teri turns to be and asks "Am I a good wife?" Wow my first thought is what a total ass I am that my own wife doesn't feel that way. I need to reassure my wife that she is everything I want and need.

Very glad Florida State is being shown the door.

Alabama up next. Tackling horribly.



No comments:

Post a Comment