Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Three hundred thirty eight

I think in my comic reading and podcast listening I am going to make it the year of the X. Focusing on the characters that got me into comics maybe will help re energize my interest.

I have started out by listening to episodes 1 and 2 of Rachel and Miles X-plain the X-men and episode 1 of X-Aspirations. I have also located X-Aspirations, Uncanny X-cast, X-Nation, Children of the Atom and Danger Room.

R & M, X-Aspirations ,Danger Room and Children of the Atom all started with the Silver Age X-men. Uncanny X-cast and X-Nation all started where ever the X-men were when those folks wanted to start their shows so they started current with then.

Sounds like we are gonna go out tonite for dinner, probably Outback.

Outback was atrocious. Gonna be  a while before we go back to this one.

Chillin with college football on the tube while I mess with comic books. Chef Teri is reading up on why Christians are leaving churches, interesting factoids she's throwing out. Many of them sound personally familiar.




No comments:

Post a Comment