Saturday, December 20, 2014

Three hundred twenty eight

Watching the first bowl game of the season while the aire is filled with the smell of cakes and cookies. Starting to feel more like Christmas.

Finally posted Dance Fevre 163. I'm a big phat slacker.

Chef Teri would seriously big me 'fat ass' if I ate all the yummy stuff she can cook. Unfortunately we both have to live by George Washington's advice of moderation in all things.

First of thirty nine quarters of bowl watching in the books. Actually I just watched the entire RL New Orleans bowl.

Next up the Gildan New Mexico bowl and more DR Strange

Chef Teri has put me in chrage of figuring out dinner this evening as she is occupying herself with cookie/cake making.

Early dinner is consumed and now it's time to...keep doin what the hell I've been doin all day.

Pens on!


No comments:

Post a Comment