Friday, April 8, 2016

2016 98

Friday.

The best part of the week so far is that my podcasting schedule is on track so far. Not sure ultimately what that says but there you are.

It's always interesting to listen to so many comic book podcasters rail against something involving the policies of the 'Big Two' and yet continue to purchase their publications supporting those same policies. Hypocrite much? I think that's why I am in favor of index shows more then panel discussion shows.

I'm really missing the relationship I thought I had in the past with Mike. A really throat, chesty kinda achy miss.

Had to see on a post from his girlfriend that Nick is doing some clinical work related to his degree.

The above makes me wonder what I should have done in the past to be more involved with my sons now. I have a beautiful, wonderful woman as my wife/partner/best friend...but they're my sons and I miss that.

Gonna pass on working out this evening just not in the proper frame of mind.

Excellent chili for dinner provided by Chef Teri.

Put up our latest comic book gets.




No comments:

Post a Comment