Wednesday, April 13, 2016

2016 102

Headcold, Sunday's hike, yesterday's workout and general health all lead to taking a day as this stuff is whipping my ass.

Gonna read some comics and listen to a new podcast I found based on Scooby Doo media, an inventory show that will take appearances in chronological order. Coolness!

I believe I have chosen my next collection to gather and this will be more difficult than Thor. Scooby Doo has runs through Gold Key and Charlton.

I wish I felt better I'm digin reading these old Image books. Something I've been hankerin to do for some time.

Chris Partin is having some physical issues today, I hope all turns out positively.

Too much head time today. I'd give a body part to be able to take Chef Teri's place for her shoulder surgery or any surgery for that matter. I don't like turning over my right to protect her to anyone on this planet. No one is as concerned with her well being as I am. Not a warm fuzzy feeling.Yet another head place I just have to deal with. Seems to be far too many of those lately.

Looks like no Aftershock tonite rather a Dance Fevre.

Excellent time readin old Image comics.

No comments:

Post a Comment