Tuesday, April 12, 2016

2016 101

Way too many nights in a row of not sleeping well. Starting to take a toll on my disposition.

Seems whatever con crud Chef Teri caught mutated into near typhoid like proportions for me.

As of this morning I believe I have reached the end of my patience with trying anything else in this fucking weight lose bullshit journey. I throw up my hands and officially announce that my fat ass can stay where it is, I give up. I will now shift my emotional, psychological and physical energy to trying to keep doing what we already are doing. In all honesty there is soon coming a point that without visible results that too will come to an end. What the fuck is the point in trying to reach a goal that forever stays out of your reach and you never seems to make significant headway towards achieving. I am not that person. As long as I have my eyesight I am happy because I can read comics.

Most frustrating of all is that all the people that I am supposed to get answers from have really not been any more helpful then Chef Teri and I were able to do on our own. In the end they made very little if any difference beyond what we already knew and were doing.

13 lbs in 11 months of busting my ass to the extent that I have is not enough  to be worth it, to me. I still have 50+ to go and can not possibly keep up the energy expenditure for the time necessary to get there at the current rate much less of that rate slows down. Nope not gonna do it. I admit defeat and happy move forward with the remainder of my life because in the big scheme of things nobody really fucking cares but me and I don't care enough.

Wow nicely sucky Monday after a very cool two weekends ago and a solidly enjoyable past weekend. Welcome back to life sucker, it never changes.

This whole weight lose thing keeps my in a pissy state of mind. I really think it would do me more good long term to move on and quit worrying about it. It makes my life and the life of those around me hell more often than not.

New strength routine including some lower body. Really pushed in hopes of beating the pissy shit out of me and it worked to some extent, but now this headcold has really taken hold this evening.




No comments:

Post a Comment