Wednesday, July 22, 2015

2015 193

It sure is cool to find out your underage son has tattoos, pierced ears and colored their hair all from social media pics. Rather insulting to know they don't have the respect, courage or what the fuck ever they need to say anything in person. That's ok in about five weeks, I'm fuckin done.

Both of them want to treat me and my feelings like shit they can make their way in the world like the adults they are so fucking bent on being. I now they will be in touch when they need something.

Just more and more being hammered home that a particular phase of my life is coming to an end despite any input from me. Millions before and many more after will journey the same so all I can do is ride the ride.

The logical conclusion of recent concerns of 'marginalized' creators and tapping into their particular sensibilities to create comics as described by the 'vocal minority' aka 'social media warriors' means that only white cishet middle aged males should create Captain America and no one is qualified to create a Vision comic. Does that about sum it up?


No comments:

Post a Comment