Sunday, July 12, 2015

2015 182

I think I'm too tired. Having a hard time keeping my mind at bay and am really focusing on some sad shit.

Monday after work had a kinda momentary breakdown and lamented not having the relationship with my oldest son that we used to have.

daddy rice
fish sticks
the dragonflys
capri sun
Ninja Warrior
Nickelodeon cartoons
Little Bear
Mike's bear with the tag
Huntington/Dr Fox/St Mary's Hospital
colic
Little League baseball
rec league basketball
Dudley primary playground
being double promoted at Melrose
Pokemon

Now the things I can't seem to remember are really bugging me. Used to be I could laugh it off but not lately. It's more than just leaving myself notes when I can't remember things about my sons.

I'm thinking about trying, once again, to do comic book reviews. I've tried in the past and I guess it just doesn't interest me enough to keep doing it, with that in mind not sure why I keep wanting to try.


No comments:

Post a Comment