Wednesday, July 8, 2015

2015 180

Another workout day. Our new workout is between 90 and 105 minutes. Never figured I could stay focused that long but I guess I can for that.

Comic Book Day!!! and Comic Addiction recording tonite.

Dang missed the American Ninja replay last night because we wanted to watch a couple episodes of Castle, which were entertaining.

Curious. NYSE stopped trading and no one on social media said anything other than news outlets. I guess folks don't fully understand the worldwide economic impact of that happening.

Add to that United Airlines and China's market problems...wonder what is going on economically oh and Greece for that matter.

Wow lots of anti-Christian vitriol from a gay man on FB. Being older it bothers me not at all. Younger I would have pushed my point.

Looks like I'm gonna get picked up for the next season of fantasy MMA on Tapology.


No comments:

Post a Comment