Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Two hundred twenty six

Had an awesome time talking comics for BOOM! Addiction last night. Geek Sushi folks will probably be a new addition to the panel. There are two guys and two girls over there. @tweetgeeksushi himself Peter Rodriguez joined as last night.

New comics day.

I think I may be entering an ageist crises of sorts. I miss the initial foundational things that formed many of my likes I experience now. Pop culture and literature in particular. Being old and jaded is just not any fun.

I've been trying to monitor twitter and interact more. It's been kinda fun.

Damn I hate the system I have to use at work to update our maps and pass those maps through to the Telecommunicators. It never works the way it's supposed to.

Home and Chef Teri is working on something that  smells delish!

I am totally in love with my wife. She is without a doubt the best thing that has happened to me.

...and it did taste as good a sit smelled.

Dance Fevre in the can Dancing with the Stars and Strictly Come Dancing season openers.

Ultimate Fighter 20 to finish up the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment